Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The only thing I can say is that I wish I had something to say. I admit that I was hoping this blog could go back and forth between "journal" type entries and pieces of a more Op-ed nature. Obviously, of late, I've been so wrapped up with work, that the blog has been entirely the former. With luck, that should change beginning next week. Slowish night today, which was sorely needed, although we did find out that Hyatt has determined Ryan can no longer work as a bartender. What this does to my schedule remains to be seen. Saw Tom Vilsack on The Daily Show and was actually relatively impressed- at the very least he is articulate and has a sense of humor. It will be hard for him to pick up much traction over the heavyweights, but he would make an interesting VP candidate.

No comments: