Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Big Day

Everyone should be very impressed that I actually motivated myself to get up at 6:30 this morning to go to Breckenridge--which meant I would be unable to watch the Browns-Steelers game. I believe this to be a major turning point in my emotional development. Speaking of emotional development, it's probably best we not discuss aforementioned Browns game for several weeks, lest I sink into irrational and immeasurable despair, doubtless stealing Sudafed in order to produce crystal meth in a vain effort to numb my sorrow.

The response to this initial foray into blogging has been varied and quite entertaining, but the winner for both best and most prescient response is clearly Jali, who writes: "I am hoping that your blog becomes a drug and alcohol-induced haze of META rambling on life with the occasional sober emergence and subsequent bemoaning of your True Hollywood Story-esque life. Please...please?"

I'll do my best Jali, I'll do my best.

No comments: